Marine Cargo Insurance
About Marine Cargo
Our products are underwritten by CNA & Lloyd’s of London.
Our programs cover transportation of goods & products, whether carried by Ships / Aircraft / Trucks.
Cover can be written on following basis:
- Single Shipment
- Open / Annual Policy
- Project cargo
- Stock Throughput
Additional Coverage Info
- Cyber coverage up to $50,000 per event.
- Landing, warehousing, forwarding charges, if incurred as a result of
insolvency or financial default of the owners, charterers, manager or
operators of the vessel.
- Frustration of voyage as a result of a catastrophic weather event leading to
extra costs for diversion, storage and re-shipment of cargo.
- Repairs to second hand machinery that can be carried out with new parts (up
to the insured value of the item) without depreciation.
- Ability to claim for an entire pair or set in the event of physical loss or damage to any one item of the pair or set.
- Available cover for damage to shipping containers.
- 2017 Institute Clauses for Frozen Meat and Frozen Food (the first revision
Marine Cargo Resources
Have questions? Contact us today!
If you've already filled in the applications, attach them in the form below.